Here are some great videos that can help your kids worship at home! There will be new videos every week.
From Bible Project
- Creation is an expression of God’s generous love. Where do you see the generosity of God in the world, your life, or the story of the Bible? What are you most grateful for?
- What are you anxious about in your present situation? Reflect on God’s love and care and how it might help alleviate your anxiety.
- In times of crisis, a “scarcity mindset”—focusing on what you don’t have—can easily cause us to cling to worldly goods. Do you experience this? What would you and others around you gain by trusting God’s generous love instead?
- This passage includes a special command to the rich to be generous. While we might not be rich in wealth, we have all been given gifts that we can share with others, whether our time, care, prayer, resources, etc. Reflect on what specifically you can share and with whom.
- In this passage, Paul says that becoming rich is found in Jesus. What does this mean? Is Paul talking about worldly wealth or something else?
- The Macedonians are presented as a positive example of a group that joyfully gave in the midst of trial and poverty. As a group, they made a huge impact. What groups can you join with to do something meaningful in this time?
Interested in learning more about the theme of Generosity in the Bible? Visit our explore page on “Generosity.”
If you made a decision to follow Christ for the first time or in a fresher, newer way, let us now. We would love to come alongside you and support you in your journey. Give us a call (608) 752-7723 or go here and fill out the form.